Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Pixies And Thomas Dybdahl



Saw some great live music over the past couple of days. Thursday night I hit Norwegian artist Thomas Dybdahl's show at the Viper Room. The singer/songwriter is huge in his native country, and also happened to sing three tracks on one of my all-time favorite albums, Dive Deep by Morcheeba. Check out images from the show in my SuicieGirls photo gallery, Things got rather crazy at a post-show party at the band's swish Hollywood Hills pad. Images from the afterparty however are for my SuicideGirls friends only.




The next night I went to the third night of The Pixies three-night stand at the Hollywood Palladium. Celebrating the 20th anniversary of the release of their seminal 1989 album Doolittle, the band played it in its entirety, then came back for an encore consisting of the various associated B-sides. Check out my Pixies photo album for images from the night.

No comments: